Henry De Caster founded Badger Sheet Metal Works in 1923 on the principles of providing customers with the highest levels of quality and service. That commitment continues today into the third generation of De Caster family leadership.
Badger Sheet Metal Works initially focused on providing furnace and sheet metal supplies to local residents and businesses from its Washington Street location in downtown Green Bay, Wisconsin. The company soon expanded into a wide range of sheet metal endeavors, and by 1930 had moved into a larger building across the Fox River at 420 S. Broadway.
The company consistently acquired additional technology through the years, eventually focusing on industrial and commercial applications to evolve into one of the premier metal fabricators in the Midwest. Eventually outgrowing its downtown location, the company moved into its first custom-designed plant in 2008 at 1410 Partnership Drive.
Badger Sheet Metal Works’ commitment to quality and customer-first service has remained strong under the De Caster family’s leadership, first with Henry’s son, Bernarr, and now his grandson, Greg. Those family values provide Greg with a solid foundation to enhance the company’s reputation as a trade leader heading into the company’s second century of operation.